Exciting opportunity for a Senior Conference Producer to work on a broad range of topics including but not limited to Creative Technology, Data, Cultural Heritage, Online Education and Pharma!
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a ‘hands-on’, creative position, with the expectation that the successful candidate will make a substantial contribution to the success of the company.
Our client deliver continuing professional education courses, webinars, events and exhibitions, online and in-person in the USA and UK and due to a recent period of growth is exploring expanding into exciting new international regions.
- Understand the target markets
- Identify the target audiences
- Research content for conference programmes
- Recruit speakers and panelists
- Collaborate closely with the sponsorship and marketing teams (including the preparation and execution of marketing plans).
- Identify influential associations and other possible partners
Business Development and Strategic Awareness
The successful candidate will:
- Have worked in a commercial conference environment
- Have up to 5 years experience
- Keep up to date on developments in the Creative Operations and related industries
- Have strategic awareness, gained through the broader business information marketplace
- Develop useful contacts and proactively seek new opportunities
- Identify new topics and undertake feasibility research/analysis
- Deliver profitable growth by identifying gaps in the market for new products
Salary: up to £40k DOE