We are looking for an Event Operations Manager with extensive experience organising large scale events. You will be joining a fast-paced, commercially driven international events portfolio within a globally renowned events company.
You will be organising several international events per year, both physical and virtual. This is an amazing opportunity for travel, you will be delivering events across Europe and North America!
Our client has a great reputation for delivering high-quality events and having a fantastic company culture. We are seeking collaborative, positive, and proactive people!
You will be joining their London team, working in the office 1-2 days per week.
Oh, and everyone gets a long weekend and finishes work at lunch time on a Friday…. Do we need to say any more?!
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- End to end operational management of allocated events to include full budget control
Demonstrate a high level of customer satisfaction from attention to customer needs and a high level of responsiveness
Managing end-to-end delivery of varying size, format, and complexity across a range of geographies
Source, negotiate with and contract with suppliers
Compile relevant information for clients to include, but not limited to, clear instructions on submitting required materials to us, access times on the day of the event, venue information
Organise staffing plans and requirements for each event to include task allocation, travel and accommodation booking
- Solid experience organising large scale exhibitions and conferences
- Flexibility to travel to Europe and America several times a year
- Excellent and confident communicator
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Collaborative and positive, someone who loves to work as a team
Great company with fantastic company benefits:
- Flexible working
- Sociable team, central London office
- Long weekends – half day every Friday!
- Global travel!
- Excellent employee benefits
Job code: 3664