- London/Bristol or remote- up to £31,300 dependent on location (London or National)
Calling all Event Coordinators- our client is one of the most renowned membership organisations in the UK and has one of the best company cultures in the industry with unbeatable employee benefits.
We are seeking an experienced Event Organiser to join a busy operations team to co-ordinate the planning and delivery of commercial conferences and exhibitions across the UK, as well as running some smaller virtual events.
The successful candidate will have some proven event management experience, excellent communication skills, and possess the ability to work under pressure.
You will be part of a friendly team who are focused and passionate about events. We are looking for someone who can drive projects forward, juggle conflicting priorities and deliver memorable event experiences.
- Collaborate across the event teams and with stakeholders to ensure seamless delivery of first class events
- Act as the main point of contact for speakers
- Source and negotiate best deals with venues, contractors and suppliers
- Manage project based budgets and submit monthly income forecasts
- Coordinate all onsite and virtual event activities including staff, speakers, virtual platforms, venues and onsite contractors
- Analyse and report against event performance and make recommendations for future events
The perfect person…
We are seeking someone with experience of organising events (ideally conferences), managing budgets, procuring event products and services, managing relationships, and an understanding of the event management process. We are looking for someone with a great attitude, friendly manner, excellent communication and awesome negotiation skills.
What to expect from your new employer…
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value the contribution each individual makes to their work. They are committed to ensuring the workforce reflects the diversity of the society in which we live and encourage applications from people of all different backgrounds, regardless of all protected characteristics or social background.
Excellent benefits, great team and flexible working options, to name a few…
- 27 days annual leave + statutory holidays + 3 closures days over the Christmas period
- Flexible working for all staff including working from home / hybrid working, and flexi-time/TOIL scheme
- Attractive family friendly policies
- Private healthcare cover
- Season ticket loans
- Employee awards, and training and development opportunities.
- And much more!
£27,000 - £32,300 per annum
Job Ref. 3655