Want to work on some of the fastest growing and in-demand sectors in the world right now? Including topics like decarbonization, infrastructure and transport? Look no further. Our client is a leading conference company with an exciting opportunity for a Conference Producer to join the team.
If you want a role where you can really make your mark and have ownership over your projects you have come to the right place. You will influence the business at all levels, including the CEO!
You will be responsible for assisting in the production of conferences and generating new conference topics through desk and market research. The successful applicant will be producing B2B conferences and will have the opportunity to manage events budgets and develop skills in project management.
This is a varied, creative and intellectually-challenging role. As well as producing one and two day conferences, the post-holder will attend the conferences to support the Event Manager at the virtual events by helping to look after conference speakers.
The role will involve intensive research of topics with relevant executives. You will develop strong industry relationships and will be required to source conference speakers and build advisory boards; in addition to collecting and reviewing feedback on the conferences.
Our client value work life balance and a positive working culture and you will get the enjoy things like Wellness Wednesdays and regular Lunch and Learn sessions. You will have the option to choose your own hours and work from home up to three days per week.
If you are someone who is positive, hardworking and adaptable you will fit right into this unbeatable company culture.
- 6+ months of conference production experience
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communicator with good negotiation skills
- A passion for research and writing
- Interest in current affairs, policy and industry
- Project management skills
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, any sales/bookings databases
- Networking skills
- Good problem solver with strong sense of initiative
- Proven ability to project manage effectively and meet set targets
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisation and time-management skills