Your Company Name Albany Appointments Limited
Albany Appointments is a Limited Company/LLP with the registered number 11818688
Registered office: 4th Floor, 107 – 111 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2AB
VAT Number: 323765694
Terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to Albany Appointments Limited and other associated companies.
2. Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
3. Albany Appointments Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
4. These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of Albany Appointments Limited and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
5. Copyright in the material is owned by Albany Appointments Limited. Albany Appointments Limited has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please contact us.
6. Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of Albany Appointments Limited or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should Albany Appointments Limited receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. Albany Appointments Limited will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
7. Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Advice should be sought from our team on financial and legal matters.
8. Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. Albany Appointments Limited is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Albany Appointments Limited Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
10. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
11. Where you are able to submit any contribution to this Site you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Albany Appointments Limited a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant Albany Appointments Limited the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Albany Appointments Limited.
12. By submitting your contribution to Albany Appointments Limited you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Albany Appointments Limited for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify Albany Appointments Limited against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Albany Appointments Limited as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
13. Albany Appointments Limited has the right to remove any material or posting you make on this Site at its discretion.
14. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
15. Albany Appointments Limited do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
16. While Albany Appointments Limited endeavours to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. Albany Appointments Limited does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.Albany Appointments Limited may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and Albany Appointments Limited makes no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Albany Appointments Limited, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Albany Appointments Ltd, 4th Floor, 107 - 111 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2AB. Alternatively, you can telephone 020 3475 9059.
Who are we?
Albany Appointments Limited is a Limited Company with the registered number 11818688.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about products and services or if you register to receive our newsletters.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
· send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest such as Job Alerts, changes in legislation, business advice and promotions of our services
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
· dealing with entries into a competition or poll;
· seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
· notify you of changes to our services;
· process a grant or job application.
We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations (for example, to comply with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003). We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to send you mailings). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about the work we do our clients and our products and services, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email or other messaging service unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email email@example.com.You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Albany Appointments Limited hold about you.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information is encrypted and protected with the following software - 128 Bit encryption on SSL. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
Use of 'cookies'
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are widely used tiny pieces of software (files) that are installed on a computer or mobile device when an individual visits a website.
Windows Explorer, which is one of the main internet browsers, will usually store these files in a folder called ‘cookies’ in ‘documents and permissions’ on computers running Microsoft Windows.
Cookies allow websites to recognise that a user on an individual computer has previously visited the site. The cookies save some information about that user for when they access the site again in the future.
By using and browsing the Albany Appointments Limited website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must turn off cookies or refrain from using the site.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the 'help' menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
2. What types of cookies are there?
Broadly, there are 4 types of cookie:
Performance cookies. These cookies collect anonymous information about users for the purpose of assessing the performance of a website. Common uses include well-known web analytics tools such as ‘Google Analytics’.
Functionality cookies. These are cookies that automatically remember choices that users have previously made in order to improve their experience next time they visit a website. For example, where users select their preferred settings and layout.
Targeting or Advertising cookies. These cookies are similar to performance cookies, in that they collect information about users’ behaviour. However, this information is used at individual user level to advertise products and services to users on the basis of the behavioural information collected.
3. What cookies does the Albany Appointments Limited website use?
The table below shows what cookies we use and why.
Type of cookie
Why do we use this cookie?
_ga 2 years Used to distinguish users.
_gid 24 hours Used to distinguish users.
_gat 10 minutes Used to throttle request rate.
To compile statistics and to help us to improve our website and the services we offer
To compile statistics and to help us to improve our website and the services we offer
If you continue to use our website we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from our website.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Our web site may also use the web site recording service that may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by website recording is for [Company Name] internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in January 2023.