Business Development Executive
Exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful sponsorship sales team, within a world leading B2B conferences and events company. You will be responsible for selling sponsorship packages on a series of global conferences and events focusing on the finance industry.
This role requires a highly consultative approach, excellent client relationship building skills, and ideally an academic background in either economics, business or finance.
In return, the company offers international travel, competitive salary, excellent commission potential and fantastic employee benefits – including a shorter working week! Finish at lunchtime every Friday!
What we are looking for:
- Someone commercially driven with the finesse to sell in an intelligent and consultative manner.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in either business, finance, or economics.
- Confidence and ability to network and negotiate at C-level with global companies. Someone who can hold their own in conversations
- A desire to travel frequently
What you can expect from this role:
- Research, identify and close new business
- Following market trends and industry news
- Management of key accounts around the globe
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior level decision makers
- Travel extensively to visit clients
- Learn and adapt to a new market quickly
- Flexible working – work remotely as much or as little as you like.
- Sociable team, central London office
- Long weekends – half day every Friday!
- Excellent healthcare, holiday and employee benefits
Salary: £30,000 plus £10-15K OTE. Uncapped commission.
- Location: London / Remote
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils