We are seeking an experienced Event Organiser to join a busy operations team to co-ordinate the planning and delivery of commercial conferences and exhibitions across the UK, as well as running some smaller virtual events.
The role is focused on delivering a range of profitable events across the UK. The successful candidate will have a strong conference background, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
You will be part of a friendly team who are focused and passionate about events. We are looking for someone who can drive projects forward, juggle conflicting priorities and deliver memorable event experiences.
- Collaborate across the event teams and with stakeholders to ensure seamless delivery of first class events
- Act as the main point of contact for speakers
- Source and negotiate best deals with venues, contractors and suppliers
- Manage project based budgets and submit monthly income forecasts
- Coordinate all onsite and virtual event activities including staff, speakers, virtual platforms, venues and onsite contractors
- Analyse and report against event performance and make recommendations for future events
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value the contribution each individual makes to their work. They are committed to ensuring the workforce reflects the diversity of the society in which we live and encourage applications from people of all different backgrounds, regardless of all protected characteristics or social background.
Excellent benefits, great team and flexible working options, including:
- 27 days annual leave + statutory holidays + 3 closures days over the Christmas period
- Flexible working for all staff including working from home / hybrid working, and flexi-time/TOIL scheme
- Attractive family friendly policies
- Private healthcare cover
- Season ticket loans
- Employee awards, and training and development opportunities.
Salary: up to £32K depending on experience and location (higher salary for London)
Location: London / Bristol / Remote
Job code: 883014
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London / Bristol / Remote
- Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils