Our client is one of the most renowned membership organisations in the UK and has one of the best company cultures in the industry. This role is perfect for a Conference Producer who values quality over quantity and is looking to move away from the ‘churn & burn’ mentality. This is a 360 role, with ownership from inception through to delivery. Our client will offer best-in-class training, along with opportunities to quickly develop and ‘shape their path’ in the organisation.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Be the lead producer for up to 5 commercial conferences a year.
- Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Proven research and conference development experience.
- Delivering high-calibre speakers for talks and case studies.
- Minimum 2:1 degree.
- Highly developed writing, editing and proofreading skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Flexible hours - WFH as much as you like!
- An incredibly supportive collegiate culture.
- Career advancement opportunities with high degree of autonomy.
- Pension, holiday and more!
Location: London/Bristol or remote.
- Location: London/ Bristol
- Salary: c. £35-£38k DOE
- Consultant: Chloe