Product Manager - Ref. 883008
Our client is a globally recognised professional body who promote and enforce the highest professional standards in the development and management of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure.
Reporting to the Head of Product Content, this role has overall responsibility to develop and execute various practitioner tools. The product manager will be responsible for the product lifecycles, commercial performance, and on-going contribution to the business strategy.
- Develop and implement practitioner tools strategy aligned with company goals and the overall product strategy.
- Keep the products updated to the agreed SLAs, investigating and improving efficiencies and delivery ensuring that they fit with company and global standards adoption strategy.
- Provide in-depth product briefings, define product placement and pricing strategy for the execution of successful campaigns.
- Robust product validation based on in-depth customer insight and features that meet the customer needs.
- Liaise with in-market product leads to capitalise on global opportunities for product extensions and new product development.
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept to end of life.
- Experienced and innovative commercial product manager who has developed and managed information products.
- Experience and knowledge of commissioning/ publishing, product development and product management.
- Proven management skills, able to motivate and engage geographically dispersed teams to a high performance/ high challenge environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills building trusted relationships.
- Understanding technology and innovation with awareness of latest technology advancements.
- Ability to work to multiple and tight deadlines with good attention to detail.
- Culturally aware, with the ability to operate effectively in a global role.
Location: Hybrid- offices in London with option for remote working
Excellent career growth opportunities!
- Location: London
- Salary: c. £40-45k DOE
- Consultant: Chloe