Senior Conference Producer - Ref. 883007
Want to work in an agile, thriving young organisation at the forefront of the legal sector? Want to work alongside some of the biggest production names in the industry, with over 40 years’ combined experience? Are you hungry to become a pivotal team member who is integral to the overall success of the organisation?
Our client is a full-service legal events and content provider who create focused communities, content and events that deliver critical knowledge transfer and new business opportunities.
This is an exciting, newly created and therefore pivotal position within the organisation, this role requires full 360-degree management of conferences and events, both in-person and virtual.
The role will play an important role in determining the pace of the community event portfolio over the next few years.
- Team player and highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial attitude agreements.
- Responsible for multiple annual events as well as new event launches from the onset.
- Undertake research at all stages of the event development cycle for discussion with and presentation to Senior Management.
- Create and work to a fixed event production cycle that engages all relevant stakeholders both internally and externally, including advisory panels, sales and marketing.
- Work with the in-house marketing team to ensure events are promoted in line with company goals, including feeding in new ideas for marketing the events and the production of all marketing copy, as required.
- Support the marketing and design team in proofing conference collateral and presentation documents as required to guarantee the quality of the materials produced.
- Stay up-to-date with current affairs and industry knowledge in order to identify and be responsive for what the market wants and needs.
- 3-5 years’ production experience
- Legal background preferred but not essential.
- Naturally curious, needs to possess aptitude and capability to learn new things, ready to ask questions and offer solutions.
- Strong ability to multitask in a creative, heavily verbal and note-taking manner.
- Takes direction, collaborates and influences others to take the actions needed to progress the project objectives.
- Interprets trends, markets and has competitive intelligence to make strategic decisions.
- Able to conduct interviews with speakers, sponsors and delegates both on the phone and in person live at events to drive content development to fuel future marketing efforts.
Location: Hybrid- London up to 3 times per week
Excellent career growth opportunities!
- Location: London
- Salary: c. £40-50k DOE + £15k bonus
- Consultant: Chloe