Senior Marketing Executive - Ref. 883002
Fancy working on some of the highest calibre events in the industry, covering locations such as L.A., New York and London? Then we have the perfect role for you!
This exciting role sits within a thriving portfolio that brings together Digital Asset Management and Creative Operations practitioners from all over the world. So, who are the guests who attend these events, you wonder? Recent attendees include Netflix, The IMF, Christian Louboutin, Saatchi & Saatchi and Universal Pictures!
Our client has enjoyed huge success for over 40 years, and now, due to an exciting period of accelerated growth, are seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join the expanding team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for implementing marketing campaigns for in-person and online conferences, webinars and online courses through all channels, and tracking response rates.
- Implementing marketing plans through all channels.
- Managing and evaluating social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Maintaining and updating databases and websites
- Identifying and evaluating potential media partners and implementing mutually beneficial agreements.
- Following-up enquiries / managing registration prospects.
- 3 years’ marketing experience in the commercial conferencing industry.
- 2.1 degree.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. Proven copywriting experience.
- Experience in B2B marketing and have a strong understanding of digital channels and how they can be used to drive and improve delegate attendance.
- Experienced in email, content and social media marketing and the associated technology. Must be proficient in SEO and Google Analytics.
- Excellent proofreading skills and an eye for detail.
- Be part of a growing business, with excellent career growth opportunities!
- Supportive and sociable team. You’ll be working alongside a team of passionate events professionals who offer a culture known to give you autonomy, listen to your ideas and encourage you to really put your stamp on an exciting portfolio.
- Flexi-remote working
- Office closed over Christmas.
Location: London/ Flexi
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
- Location: London
- Salary: c. £35,000 DOE
- Consultant: Chloe