Senior Event Coordinator - Ref. 883001
Opportunity to join a renowned events company with a reputation for producing state of the art events, exhibitions and professional education courses.
Events are held in UK, Europe, LA, New York Chicago and virtually. Areas of business include Marketing Technology, Advertising Agency/Brand Operations, Museum Technology, Real Estate, Education and Healthcare.
You will mainly be working across two successful industry portfolios: Creative Services and Property.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Senior Operations Executive will be responsible for delivering high quality events both online and in-person.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Administrative support across all face-to-face events, online courses and webinars, including (but is not limited to).
- Setting up events, courses and webinars on the relevant platform and populating content.
- Setting up and processing online registrations.
- Administrative support leading up to, and on the day of, the event/course/webinar.
- Speaker liaison.
- Delegate liaison.
- Producing badges and attendee lists - face to face events.
- General office administration
- Website support
- Responsible for keeping database up to date
- 3 years’ event operations experience in the commercial conferencing industry.
- 2.1 degree or above.
- Excellent writing skills with native-level English.
- Detail orientated and meticulously organised.
- Flexibility to travel internationally.
- Truly passionate about event management. A positive can-do attitude, happy to throw yourself at any task to get the job done.
Location: Central London / flexi-remote
Salary: circa £30,000 DOE
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils