Head of Content - Ref. 882998
Are you an experienced Senior Conference Producer looking for the next challenge? Do you have an interest in politics, economics or treasury? Our client is a market-leading think tank and is on the hunt for a Superstar Head of Content to oversee one of the organisation’s most high-profile portfolios. Our client prides itself on having a ‘start up’ culture where each and every employee has a voice and a chance to make a real impact, combined with a fun and outgoing team!
About the role
The role incorporates a mix of research and relationship-building with leading global public sector borrowers and investors, major global investment banks, as well as using an existing network of public and private sector political and economic players globally. In addition to written content, and working closely with our group research team, the Head of Content will work with the Managing Director to craft a pipeline of meetings and events focusing on the most innovative and important topics of the moment, as well as suggesting speakers.
This is a great chance to work with some of the most highly regarded financial figures around the world. The role offers a great opportunity for further career development – our client is growing fast and this role is central to their growth plans.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- You have at least two years’ experience, preferably working in debt capital markets.
- Your written content is high-level, thought-provoking and authoritative.
- It is crucial to have a deep understanding and/or enthusiasm to learn about financial markets.
- You are an excellent content producer, able to make the most complex issues seem captivating.
- Meeting new people and building strong relationships comes naturally to you.
- You welcome the chance to be involved in the construction of our events, using them to improve our published content and deepen relationships.
- You are happy to chair discussions at our public events.
Salary: c. £45k
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: c. 45,000
- Consultant: Chloe