Conference Producer - Ref. 882974
Do you have a passion for sustainability OR digital assets/crypto? Look no further! Our client is a highly regarded and dynamic research-based conference company specialising in the following sectors: international finance, ESG/climate change, energy, infrastructure, regulation and public policy. These positions are ideal for self-starters, who are comfortable speaking with top executives and government officials, can synthesise information efficiently, have an aptitude for business and are willing to work hard to see their projects come to fruition.
- Research and draft exceptional conference programmes
- Secure top-quality speakers
- Identify potential sponsors and successfully negotiate sponsorship packages
- Deliver events on time and to budget
- Minimum 2.1 degree (post-graduate degree a bonus)
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Self-motivated and confident enough to manage their own projects.
- Competitive remuneration (including bonus scheme)
- Flexibility in WFH
- A supportive collegiate culture
- Foreign travel
- Career advancement opportunities
Excellent career growth opportunities!
Location: London/ Flexi
Salary: c. £35,000 DOE + Bonus
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: c. £35,000 DOE + Bonus
- Consultant: Chloe