Marketing Manager- Ref. 882992
Are you a B2B marketer with a passion for lead generation and client acquisition? Then we have an exciting new role for you! Our client are market leaders in the Finance and Regulations sector and is looking for an ambitious and experienced marketer to join them on their phenomenal growth journey.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong customer, market and competitive focus. Identify the market intelligence needed to create and deliver customer growth, and work with data team to scope out and deliver the required research, data analysis and insight
- Analyse market data and campaign data to create a true understanding of the market and its needs
- Drive the creation of new collateral formats which utilise rich media to better engage our target audience and deliver better qualified leads
- Develop a lead scoring strategy to provide better qualified leads for the sales teams
- Create integrated marketing strategies lead by digital (PPC, paid and organic social) and content driven marketing to make our services discoverable to new audiences as well as engaging current and past clients
- Create required marketing collateral
- With the Marketing Director and the marketing senior management team define processes and time lines to create fully integrated marketing strategies and plans
- Lead by example and create a high-performing team of ambitious individuals that work effectively as a team.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to work in a collaborative way with internal departments such as sales, brand marketing, data, production and subs
- Produce, monitor and control the effectiveness of all marketing material across all channels
- With your team create post campaign analysis reports detailing the ROI and effectiveness of all channels used
- Demonstrate strong customer, market and competitive knowledge. Understand your customers and identify the market intelligence needed to create and deliver customer growth. Hold regular focus groups with key customer groups.
- Utilising Salesforce, work with the data team to create a reporting dashboard to track leads that are fed into the sales team and their status along with agreed lead action times with sales teams
- Working with Hubspot to create automated workflows
- Regular monitoring and reporting of marketing spend against budget. Maintaining the central cost control sheets in order to keep an accurate record of costs.
- To receive, check and process relevant marketing invoices
- Monitor and control campaigns, relating data and results to future marketing planning decisions and budget allocation and to assist in overall analysis of marketing effectiveness
- 5 plus years marketing experience
- Proven commercial experience in delivering leads and revenue targets
- Proven experience working with Salesforce and Hubspot
- Good written and verbal skills with the ability to analyse marketing results
- Excellent communication skills both dealing with external and internal contacts
- Thrives under pressure and is proactive at coming up with solutions if performance is under budget
- Able to identify current areas of marketing weakness and proactively suggest systems, processes and other solutions to improve these
- A strong understanding of PR, PPC, Social Media channels and digital marketing
- Highly numerate and able to assimilate and understand financial data quickly and accurately
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Good understanding of HTML and other web languages
- Collaborative approach to working across teams and creating integrated campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management
- A fantastic holiday allowance that increases as you spend longer with the company
- Take your birthday off
- Access to our Group pension plan, plus match, life assurance, private medical & dental insurance, retail discounts, and much more
- Access to a 24/7/365 Employee Assistance Programme offering support and guidance around all areas of wellbeing and mental health, including face-to-face counselling.
- Access to our extensive learning programmes
- Paid volunteer days throughout the year where you can contribute your skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others
Salary: c £50-70k DOE + benefits
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 DOE + benefits
- Consultant: Chloe