Pack your bags and grab your passport!
We are looking for someone to organise events for a fast-paced, commercially driven international events portfolio within a FTSE 250 business. You will be organising several international events per year, both physical and virtual. This is an amazing opportunity for global travel, you will be delivering events all over the world!
Our client has a great reputation for delivering high-quality events and having a fantastic company culture. Completely flexible working, the role can be fully remote or in their City-based office.
Oh, and everyone gets a long weekend and finishes work at lunch time on a Friday….
Do we need to say any more?!
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- End to end operational management of allocated events to include full budget control
- Source, negotiate with and contract all suppliers
- Compile relevant information for clients
- Work closely with the Sales team to create and monitor the exhibition floorplan
- Closely monitor client contracts in liaison with the Sales manager and ensure all contracted items are delivered
- Project manage the design and print of the event guide, signage and other collateral
- Source venues and contracts
- Proven experience in event management
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
- Experience in planning and organisational skills
- Excellent and confident communicator
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Ability to work as part of a team
Great company with fantastic company benefits:
- Flexible working – work remotely as much or as little as you like.
- Sociable team, central London office
- Long weekends – half day every Friday!
- Global travel!
- Excellent employee benefits
Salary: c. £28K
- Location: London / Remote
- Salary: £28,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils