This is a fantastic opportunity to join a mission-driven healthcare research company who proudly represent members and stakeholders in across the world. The federation is a lead partner to global agencies such as the World Health Organisation (WHO), World Health Assembly and the United Nations.
The team are friendly, supportive, and passionate about their work in global health. They are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic, and proactive Events Manager with a positive mindset who will be able to fit well into a small but busy organisation. Your role will be to plan and execute meetings and events, leading project teams from initial conception through to successful completion.
Expect an exciting career of international travel, great benefits, and the opportunity to organise events with global altruistic value. You’ll be organising events in countries such as Australia, North America, Mexico, India and Chile!
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Project management of a busy event schedule: you will be managing the end-to-end event from an operational level.
- International venue sourcing and management.
- Speaker management including briefing, attendance, and presentations.
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Responsibility for delegate communications including registration, feedback and queries, including management of the events and other affiliated inboxes.
- Solid experience managing and organising in-person conferences as well as online events and webinars. International event management experience preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail, time management and project management skills.
- Happy to travel internationally and prepared to work flexibly, occasionally outside UK business hours.
- Personable, positive and resourceful
- Confident user of Microsoft programs
Great company with fantastic company benefits:
- 25 days annual leave with office closure between Xmas and NY.
- Generous pension
- Annual budget for training and development
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Global travel!
Salary: c. £35,000 - £37,000
Location: London / Remote
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils