Sponsorship Sales Manager
Globally renowned online publisher of online courses, in-person and virtual conferences is looking for an experienced Sponsorship Sales Manager.
An already successful business, our client has gone from strength to strength in recent years – including during the pandemic. This is an established business showing no signs of slowing down when it comes to growth and expansion! You’ll be part of a dedicated and committed team, with a great culture and career progression opportunities.
We are seeking a Sponsorship Sales Manager to join a new portfolio of B2B events in UK and US. You will be selling sponsorship packages and working with some amazing companies across a range of creative service companies.
- Proven experience in B2B conference sales
- Commercially aware, proactive and tenacious
- Be dynamic in approach, have high energy levels, possess drive, motivation and above all the ability to communicate at all levels of the business community
- Have a proven record of sales success
- Must be organised and detail oriented
- Have the flexibility to travel internationally for the role
Salary: £30-40K DOE plus commission
Location: Holborn (flexible WFH)
Job code: 882985
- Location: London / Remote
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils