Digital Event Assistant
Global organisation and professional body that promotes the land, real estate and construction industry are seeking a Digital Event Assistant.
This role is ideal for someone with a great customer service background, who is technically-savvy and is keen to pursue a career in the events industry!
As Digital Event Assistant, you will provide technical product support to the event operations team to deliver the programme of virtual and in-person commercial conferences in the UK and other world regions.
This role needs someone who has exceptional customer service skills and a super whizz when it comes to technical skills. You will be troubleshooting and delivering online virtual events, training courses and ensuring events run smoothly – including the lead up planning as well as on-the-day support. You’ll need to be an excellent communicator to thrive in this role!
We are seeking someone with experience / skills in the following areas:
- Strong experience in technical customer support
- Culturally aware with the ability to operate effectively in a global role and work with teams from diverse cultural backgrounds and expertise
- Highly organised and methodical approach with experience of working in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to create, impactful knowledge and competence products
- Customer focused, with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, confident with all stakeholders
- Experience and knowledge of a Moodle-based LMS and Drupal
Fantastic benefits include:
- Generous holiday entitlement, increasing with length of service.
- Generous pension
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Vitality programme which includes 50% off Virgin Active gym membership, free cinema tickets and discounted health breaks!
Location: Central London / Part remote
Job Code 882982
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 working days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £29,000
- Consultant: Lils