Senior Events Marketing Executive
Great opportunity for an experienced Senior Events Marketing Executive to join a leading commercial conference company specialising in high-level B2B conferences in a variety of subject areas, including financial markets, energy and renewables, public policy and cyber security. The company’s cutting-edge programmes provide real insight into the latest developments in these key sectors, as well as excellent networking opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience in Events Marketing, within commercial conferences.
- Experience of planning and executing targeted email and social media campaigns to attract paying delegates
- Hardworking, creative and willing to contribute to the company's success from the outset
- A good knowledge of all Microsoft office programmes is essential
- Basic knowledge of HTML and photo-editing software would also be useful.
- Liaising with conference producers on individual email and social media campaigns.
- Analysing available data to reach the target audience,
- Developing the company’s relationship with the individuals on its CRM.
- Playing a key role in ensuring that the company is GDPR-compliant.
- Researching potential media partners for events.
- Approaching and liaising with media partners.
- Creating promotional flyers for different events.
- Designing and creating adverts (both online and print) as well as other promotional material.
Excellent career growth opportunities!
- Location: London or Woking
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Chloe