Grab your passport and pack your bag! We have a great opportunity for an experienced events professional to join established events business specialising in renewable energy! Events are held internationally with a big presence in the Americas.
We’re looking for an experienced event organiser who has some proven experience in a b2b commercial event environment, a confident communicator, with strong negotiation skills and exceptional organisation skills, able to hit the ground running.
- Confidently organise and execute events, ensuring they are delivered within budget
- Manage and nurture supplier relationships
- Managing the venue process from enquiry, shortlisting, negotiation and contracting
- Travel independently to international events to ensure smooth running
- Proven event operations experience in a B2B event company
- Able to travel internationally, often long haul working in different time zones and cultures
- MS office including Excel skills
- Proven experience in negotiating venue contracts
Great company with fantastic company benefits:
- Great comms structure
- SME. No revolving door environment. Culture within the business is great. Everyone in business encouraged to express themselves and bring ideas forward.
- Flexible working
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Fun and sociable team, central London office
- Lots of international travel!
- Excellent employee benefits
- Great staff socials. Summer party, quarterly get togethers. Xmas party abroad!
Salary: £30-35,000 per annum, plus £10K OTE
Location: London Bridge
- Location: London
- Salary: £30-35,000 + £10K OTE
- Consultant: Lils