Senior Conference Producer
Make way for a truly global events career! Join an established business going through an extraordinary period of growth. Put your stamp on an international events portfolio and have the opportunity to rapidly progress to team management. There couldn’t be a better time to join this highly regarded business!
Industry leading publishing and business intelligence company, specialising in global chemical regulations, is hiring a Senior Conference Producer to work across an international portfolio of conferences and events.
Tasks & Responsibilities Include:
- Working with the Events Director to identify topics and provides of virtual and in person events
- Researching and identifying topics and speakers for existing and new conferences and webinars
- Responsibility for commercial success of the events. Managing conference strategy, budgets and ensuring business goals are met.
- Stakeholder management.
- Working closely with marketing, sales and operations to deliver events on time and on budget.
- Proven commercial conference production experience. A scientific or legal background would be ideal
- Will have excellent research and communication skills
- Will be entrepreneurial and commercially astute
- Will be self-motivated and driven
- Happy to travel 6-8 times a year - most of the conferences are international, including Asia, North America and Europe
Location: The company is based in Shrewsbury as well having offices in Bath. This role could also suit someone wanting to work from home.
Salary: c. £45,000 + profit share
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 working days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: Remote / Bath / Shrewsbury
- Salary: up to £45,000 + annual bonus
- Consultant: Chloe