This role is an excellent opportunity for an events executive to engage with numerous stakeholders in an exciting and busy events department. This role encompasses end-to-end management of a variety of events including conferences, seminars, training, ceremonies and receptions.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
• Organising and delivering a wide programme of physical and virtual events for members and guests in accordance with budget and event objectives.
• Logistical delivery of physical and virtual events – venue sourcing/liaison, speaker liaison, on site delivery, pre-event planning/administration including event documentation/delegate packs and performing first class front of house duties at London and regional events.
• Working with the various marketing teams on promotional material for each activity, with the ability to spot cross promotional opportunities for company products and services.
• Preparing information for event budgeting and reporting purposes.
• Co-ordinating the delegate booking process, including liaison with relevant internal departments and external suppliers and utilising event management software
- Event management experience – both physical and virtual events experience
- MS office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience of producing budget and post event P&Ls
- Strong planning/project management skills
- Understanding of conference marketing, including the role of event sponsors/exhibitors
- Previous experience of corporate event management (for up to 300 people
Great company with fantastic company benefits:
- Flexible ‘choices’ benefits package
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance
- Generous holiday with the option to buy more
- GymFlex membership
- Dental and health care plan
Salary: £29,000 - £30,000
We are recruiting for a number of roles in different event departments: 4 London-based Event Coordinators and 1 South East-Based Event Coordinator.
4 x London
1 x South East England* (Kent, Sussex) *access to car required
- Location: London
- Salary: £29,000 - £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood