As a Conference Producer, do you take pride in what you do? Do you enjoy attending your conference, looking out at your audience and seeing that you have helped shape and develop their business? This is what our client is all about! They are quality driven and are looking for a Conference Producer with the same outlook.
Make way for a truly international career – producing events in Miami, New York, Mexico, Dubai, and London!
You will be responsible for a range of products and have ownership of a growing international portfolio. This is a far cry from a traditional “churn and burn” conference production cycle! You will have autonomy and space to put your mark on a great portfolio within a globally renowned organization.
The Conference Producer will work on an international aviation and finance portfolio and includes repeat and launch conferences and seminars for aviation and finance companies around the world.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Extensive event research with the industry and align market trends to the event products
- Writing content for conference programmes and email campaigns
- Speaker acquisition and relationship management
- Developing and growing existing events and launching new and exciting ones!
- Helping to contribute to the development of the portfolio
- Someone who is passionate, driven and proactive in driving successful events
- Proven conference production experience
- Educated to degree level, ideally a 2:1 classification (or equivalent)
- A strong research ability and proven experience of topic generation
- Commercial awareness
- A team player!
- Flexible working – work remotely as much or as little as you like.
- Sociable team, central London office
- Long weekends – half day every Friday!
- Excellent healthcare, holiday and employee benefits
- £34,000 salary plus 10% OTE
- Location: Remote / London
- Salary: £34,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Chloe