Do you possess exceptional research skills and offer a great academic background?
Do you want to help grow communities and learn how world markets and industries work, within a market-leading company?
Interested in pursuing a truly international career with a company that offers world-class training and development?
Then we want to hear from you!
Our client is looking for a Conference Producer to accelerate a fast-growing arm of their organisation. This Conference Producer role is suitable for an ambitious go-getter, looking for real responsibility, control of a budget and the opportunity to develop their events career, from day one. A background in pharma, sustainability or insurance is preferred.
Our client delivers world-class conferences and content across the globe, and work with industry leaders and visionaries to provide the critical intelligence that senior-level executives need to make strategic decisions. Our client provides content-led conferences for professionals in highly specialised sectors to complement their extensive, in-depth content.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Research, create and build major industry conferences
- You will be researching markets, understanding hot business issues, developing conference agendas and conducting high profile marketing campaigns
- Project manage the event cycle, working closely with the event operations, marketing and sales teams
- To be absolutely clear, you will be a conference creator not a conference organiser! You won’t be answerable to a client, organising coffee or booking space at hotels
- Conference Production experience from a commercially driven events company
- An interest in business is a must, as is an entrepreneurial spirit, a readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-growth environment
- As well as having great qualifications, our client looks for people who have done interesting things with their time – and who can grow and develop.
- Be someone with the ability to identify new and interesting business trends coupled with the drive to develop great events that senior business people can’t afford to miss
- Communication and research and analytical skills are essential, along with an entrepreneurial flair
- 2.1 or above in a research-based degree
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: £27K - £35k + amazing benefits
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood