Looking for an exceptional, passionate and driven Event Coordinator who is ready to progress their events management career.
Join a well-renowned membership organisation with a fantastic reputation for delivery high quality conferences, having a sociable and supportive team and excellent company culture.
Our client is a successful membership association who have been running strong for nearly 30 years. Working within the commercial arm of the business, you will be joining the events department who run a busy portfolio of online and in-person events, conferences and training courses.
This is a varied role where you will be supporting the overall operations of the training courses and events, as well as assisting the sponsorship team and working closely with the sponsors.
We are looking for an "Admin Guru", a positive team player, with a can-do attitude... Sounds a bit like you??
You will be responsible for:
- Delegate management for all events and training programmes
- Communication with both internal and external stakeholders - including team member, sponsors, exhibitors, training facilitators and event partners
- Full cycle event administration from launch to evaluation
- Managing registration websites, delegate packs, and event materials
- Supporting online conferences and webinars
- Onsite event management which may include travel within the UK and overnight stays
- Positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience working in the events industry or a customer-focused environment
- Computer confident, particularly using CRM systems, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good academic background. Events Management degree preferred.
Job Code: LC882924
Salary: circa £24,000
Location: Oxford Street
- Location: London
- Salary: circa £24,000
- Consultant: Lils