Globally renowned online publisher who deliver professional education courses, webinars, events and exhibitions, online and in-person, in the USA and UK are looking for an exceptional Event Operations Executive.
Working closely with the CEO and Event Manager, the Operations Executive will be responsible for delivering high quality events both online and in-person.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage administration and registration process for each event
- Setting up events, courses and webinars on the relevant platform and populating content
- Stakeholder liaison - venues and speakers
- Website management
- Onsite event logistics
- Proven event operations experience
- 2.1 degree or above
- Excellent written skills with native-level English
- Detail orientated and meticulously organised
- Flexible to travel internationally
- Truly passionate about event management. A positive can-do attitude, happy to throw yourself at any task to get the job done
Location: Central London
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 DOE
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Consultant: Lils