Exhibition Sales Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 + commission
Industry leading, established exhibition company with 100+ years strong publishing experience are looking for a talented and confident Exhibition Sales Manager.
Exhibition Sales Manager
Join a family-run business with excellent core values, a place of impressive staff retention, and a team of truly passionate sponsorship sales professionals.
What is immediately noticeable with this team is that their positivity is contagious!! Looking for a team member to share their vision with plenty of energy!
We are looking for an Exhibition Sales Manager to support the exhibition sales team and demonstrate an exceptional example of effective exhibition sales. You will be growing and strengthening one of the key portfolios through business development, generating new sales, and maintaining relationships. As well as driving profitable exhibition sales, you’ll be delivering exceptional customer service to new and existing clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an incredible track record in exhibition space sales and wants to move away from the “churn and burn” world of event sales. You’ll be part of a passionate team and working on industry-leading events.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage and develop sales for all exhibitions within the portfolio
- Cultivating new business and key account management
- Monitor and attend competitive events, both here and overseas, to find new business and strengthen existing relationships
- Liaise with the publications team for development of advertising sales within the portfolio publications
- Strategic floorplan management
- Solid experience in commercial exhibition space and sponsorship sales
- Proven floorplan management experience
- Must possess excellent customer service and networking skills
- Must be fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the role
- An understanding of the Transport or Construction Industry supply chain - desirable.
- Good written and interpersonal skills, good systems and database understanding.
- Must be driven, with clear initiative and enthusiasm, and have the ability to multi-task and plan own workload.
- A team player who enjoys being part of a busy group and is willing to turn their hand to anything to get things done
- Great company culture, excellent staff retention, and an inclusive working environment
- Regular staff drinks and socials
- 8% pension
- 22 days holiday a year, plus 3 days given at Christmas and bank holidays. For every year of service, gain an extra 2 days of annual leave.
- Flexibility to WFH when required.
Location: Central London / Pimlico
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 basic, plus commission
Job code: LC882918
Looking to fill the role immediately!
To apply, please send your CV and short cover letter saying why you think you’d be perfect for the role!
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers (including: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, Spas and Hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!).
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 - 35,000 plus generous commission
- Consultant: Lils