Delegate Sales Executive
Salary: £23,000 + OTE bonus
We are looking for a Delegate Sales Executive to join a fantastic Conference Company!
Are you someone who....
• Offers excellent sales and customer service skills
• Considers themself as an excellent communicator with good negotiation skills
• Is a great networker and team player
• Is great at problem-solving with a strong sense of initiative
• Has experience of working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment, offering strong organisational and time management skills
• Has strong IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel (ideally also sales/booking databases such as Salesforce)
Yes to all of the above?
....Join a fast-growing events business based in London and Cardiff, specialising in conferences and training for the transport, planning, ports and energy sectors. This is a buzzy and dynamic company with a sociable and supportive team.
As a Delegate Sales Executive, you will play a significant role in the success of the business, selling delegate places across the company's diverse portfolio of conferences.
Using the telephone as your primary medium, you will build a pipeline of attendees from leads provided as well as contacts you will source yourself, closing sales and achieving targets in line with agreed objectives.
The key requirements for the job include a proven ability to sell products and/or services, either face-to-face or over the phone.
Patience, tenacity, initiative and first-rate communication skills are also essential. However, the successful candidate will possess not only excellent sales skills, but also the sensitivity to serve as an excellent ambassador for the company brand, knowing when to up-sell, cross-sell, close the deal, or simply when to move on.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, send us your CV and a short summary of why you are the perfect candidate!
- Location: London
- Salary: £23,000 + OTE bonus
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood