Conference Producer / Event Manager
Leading association for the UK travel industry is recruiting for an Events Manager to join the Conferences and Events department.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of event management, including conference and seminar production, speaker management, budgeting, venue booking and supplier management.
You will produce and deliver a range if events, including at least one large event per year. The portfolio consists of around 50 webinars, virtual training, seminars, conferences, hybrid conferences and large scale events.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Content Production
- Event Management (physical and virtual)
- Pre and post even administration
- Operations and budget management
- Project management
Our client has adopted a hybrid flexible working model and offer fantastic benefits such as:
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Comprehensive health care, life assurance and income protection
- Hybrid working model
- Better Bankside Buzz app which offers discounts at many local businesses
- Touchdown holiday offer concessionary travel benefits available to airline and other travel industry staff members
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2 years experience in conference production including content development
- Experience in event operations or delivery. Experience of virtual/hybrid event management preferred.
- Good educational qualifications e.g. university degree or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of events, travel and associations.
- Great communications skills and confident manner - able to communicate with senior figures in the travel industry at meeting, on phone and in writing
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritise, juggle projects and meet deadlines
- Copywriting skills, the ability to write event marketing copy, and good attention to detail
- A team player
- Self-motivated and autonomous worker
- Event management software and virtual event platform experience preferred by not essential.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office, CRM).
Salary: £32,000 – £35,000
Location: London Bridge/Southwark
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils