Globally renowned online publisher of online courses, in-person and virtual conferences is looking for an experienced Conference Producer.
Working closely with the CEO and Event Manager, the Conference Producer will be responsible for researching various markets and commissioning course leaders and speakers.
- Researching various markets and commissioning course leaders and speakers.
- Dealing with industry leaders and maintaining good and frequent contact leading up to the implementation of each course.
- Implementation of content marketing plan via social media to maximise delegate revenue.
- You will be working on a portfolio of high-quality programmes and training courses within the business and property sectors.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident enough to construct detailed online course programmes with industry experts.
Successful candidates will match the following key requirements:
- Minimum 3 years online content, course production, programme or conference production experience
- Educated to a degree level as a minimum standard, ideally with a Masters or MBA.
- Must have a 2.1 degree in a research-based or humanities subject
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Confident telephone manner
- Exceptional grasp of English language, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Have proofreading skills and an eye for detail
- Confidence in dealing with industry leaders and maintaining good and frequent contact leading up to the implementation of the course
- Implementation of content marketing plan via social media to maximise delegate revenue
- High computer proficiency and knowledge of GotoWebinar platform
- Have good relationship management skills and a team player
Central London Office based in Bloomsbury
Remote work at present with intention to return to office in the near future
Fantastic organisation, with excellent staff retention and reputation
Salary: circa £30,000
- Location: London
- Salary: circa £30,000
- Consultant: Chloe