Account Relationship Manager
My client is a rapidly growing global platform that provides multimedia lectures by leading world experts. They provide annual subscriptions to business schools, universities and higher education institutions. The business has seen huge success in recent years and are rapidly growing.
We are looking for a dynamic and multi-functional Account Relationship Manager. Perfect for an individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and an understanding of BioMed/Life Sciences.
This Relationship Manager must be goal-orientated, with the objective of maximising resubscriptions by nurturing their new and existing clients.
This role requires both an academic and professional background in BioMed/Life Sciences as they will be required to support the teaching faculty with curriculum development.
Excellent communication is key, as this role is expected not only to provide day-to-day support to their clients, but also to deliver live training webinars and demos, where needed.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Ensure internal marketing campaigns are regularly undertaken so that faculty, teachers and students are aware of their access to the platform
- Answering webforms and determining and developing the most promising leads, in order to maximum usage of the collection
- · Providing training and upskilling where necessary
- Excellent academic background- minimum 2:1 or above in relevant Biomed/Life Science topic
- Experience in relationship/account management- preferably with a subscription-based business
- Outstanding written English
- A confident presenter who is happy to deliver regular talks and training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Confident in upskilling others.
- Strategically focused
- Confident in upskilling others
- Strong digital literacy
Location: Central London
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Job code: LC882909
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: Holborn
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils