Are you ambitious and fearless? Do you want to help grow communities and learn how world markets and industries work, within a market leading company? Do you possess exceptional research skills and offer a great academic background? Interested in pursuing a truly international career with a company that offers world-class training and development? Then we want to hear from you!
Our client is looking for a Conference Producer to accelerate a fast-growing arm of their organisation. This Conference Producer role is suitable for an ambitious go-getter, looking for real responsibility, control of a budget and the opportunity to develop their events career, from day one. A background in pharma, sustainability or insurance is preferred.
Our client delivers world-class conferences and content across the globe, and work with industry leaders and visionaries to provide the critical intelligence that senior level executives need to make strategic decisions. Our client provides content-led conferences for professionals in highly specialised sectors to complement their extensive, in-depth content.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Research, create and build major industry conferences
- You will be researching markets, understanding hot business issues, developing conference agendas and conducting high profile marketing campaigns
- Project manage the event cycle, working closely with the event operations, marketing and sales teams
- To be absolutely clear, you will be a conference creator not a conference organiser! You won’t be answerable to a client, organising coffee or booking space at hotels
- An interest in business is a must, as is an entrepreneurial spirit, a readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-growth environment
- As well as having great qualifications, our client looks for people who have done interesting things with their time – and who can grow and develop.
- Be someone with the ability to identify new and interesting business trends coupled with the drive to develop great events that senior business people can’t afford to miss
- Communication and research and analytical skills are essential, along with an entrepreneurial flair
- 2.1 or above in a research based degree
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: £25K - £30k + amazing benefits
Send applications to: email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: Canary Wharf
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils