Uxbridge, West London
Join a commercially driven, fast-paced and entrepreneurial events company who are going from strength to strength and making waves in the Med-Tech and Pharma events sector!
A relatively young business, established in 2016 and currently in a period of expedited growth, who are looking to grow their team. There are some exciting projects in the pipeline as they have been organising both virtual and physical events across Europe.
We are looking for a confident and ambitious superstar Event Manager to join the team and organise a busy portfolio of virtual and physical international events. This really is a great opportunity for someone who wants to fast-track their career and quickly progress to management! Looking for someone with virtual event management experience - and ideally someone from the Med-Tech/Pharma sector!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to bring the event to life
- Produce detailed proposals for events
- Research venues, suppliers and contractors - then negotiate budgets and prices
- Working closely with sales and marketing to ensure the events are a commercial success
- Manage a team of staff, giving full event briefings
- Opportunity to manage a small team in the very near future
- 3-5 years experience managing B2B conferences and roundtable events
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Virtual event management experience. Tech-savvy and able to pick up new platforms and software quickly
- Leadership skills and ability to work well as a team
Location: Uxbridge, West London
Salary: £30,000 -£33,000
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: Uxbridge
- Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils