Join a commercially driven, fast-paced and entrepreneurial events company who are going from strength to strength and making waves in the Med-Tech and Pharma events sector!
A relatively young business, established in 2016 and currently in a period of expedited growth, who are looking to grow their team. There are some exciting projects in the pipeline as they have been organising both virtual and physical events across Europe.
We are looking for a confident, commercially driven and ambitious Conference Producer to join the team and put their mark on the portfolio. This really is a great opportunity for someone who wants to fast-track their career and quickly progress to management!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Research the content, write the agenda and source speakers for commercially successful Pharma and MedTech events
- Project manage the full event cycle, supporting the other divisions and communicating across departments.
- Conduct in-depth telephone and face-to-face research into the sector and be a subject matter expert within Pharma and MedTech.
- Build and maintain long standing relationships with senior figures in the pharma industry
- Experience producing Pharma/Medical/MedTech conferences and events
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent academic background. 2.1 or above in relevant/research-based degree
- Exceptional commercial acumen and understanding of B2B events
- Strong project management skills
Location: Uxbridge, West London
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: Uxbridge
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils