Conference Producer - Legal Conferences
Location: City / Blackfriars
Salary: £31,000 plus 10% bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conference Producer to join a major international conference and events company. You will be producing existing and new events across a range of editorial products for their legal division.
As a Conference Producer, do you take pride in what you do? Do you enjoy attending your conference, looking out at your audience and seeing that you have helped shape and develop their business? This is what my client is all about! They are quality driven and are looking for a Conference Producer with the same outlook.
You will be responsible for a range of products and have ownership of the brand - giving scope to focus on other areas such as membership and virtual events. You’ll help evolve a conference portfolio depending on how things change in the future. This is a far cry from a traditional "churn and burn" conference production cycle! You will have autonomy and space to put your mark on a great portfolio within a globally renowned organization.
The Conference Producer will work on an international Legal portfolio and includes physical and virtual conferences and seminars for law firms and in-house counsel in financial centres across the US and Europe. Some travel to overseas destinations will be required (when it is safe to do so) across US and Europe. The successful Conference Producer will be working on a busy event portfolio worth £2.5M. As physical events look to return later this year, prepare for a busy and exciting Autumn!
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Extensive event research with the industry and align market trends to the event products
- Writing content for conference programmes and email campaigns
- Speaker acquisition and relationship management
- Developing and growing existing events and launching new and exciting ones!
- Helping to contribute to the development of the portfolio
- Someone who is passionate, driven and proactive in driving successful events
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in conference production (experience in legal, financial tax sectors would be a bonus)
- Educated to degree level, ideally a 2:1 classification (or equivalent)
- A strong research ability and proven experience of topic generation
- Commercial awareness
- A team player!
Salary: £31,000 + 10% bonus
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £31,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils