If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk.
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and the brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
As a Brand Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing campaign for an entire portfolio of products, including live and virtual events, live webcasts, thought-leadership reports and industry content.
You’ll investigate, test and roll out ideas for building your community, engaging with prospects and cross-promoting products to your target audience. You will be the driver of change in the team and forge the way to a brand-led marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about the “art” and “science” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building effective strategies. He/she must bring a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
You will organise creative campaigns that generate high levels of revenue, qualified sales leads, web traffic and customer engagement.
Join a commercially driven and dynamic events company with a great social culture, lovely office space, and even office dogs!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Design, test and implement successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Oversee the marketing of all products within your brand
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the brand and drive qualified traffic to the brand website
- Measure and report performance of all marketing activities (monthly, quarterly and annual), and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, partnerships, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more!
- BSc/BA/MS 2.1 or above degree essential
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Thorough knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics
Location: Farringdon / Clerkenwell
Salary- £35,000 – 40,000 basic plus OTE £5K
Job ID: LC882900
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers (including: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, Spas and Hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!).
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils