Conference Producer, Training courses
Globally renowned online publisher of online courses, in-person and virtual conferences for the property sector is looking for an experienced Course Conference Producer.
Working closely with the CEO and Event Manager, the Course Producer will be responsible for researching various markets and commissioning course leaders and speakers.
- Researching various markets and commissioning course leaders and speakers.
- Dealing with industry leaders and maintaining good and frequent contact leading up to the implementation of each course.
- Implementation of content marketing plan via social media to maximise delegate revenue.
- You will be working on a portfolio of high-quality programmes and training courses within the business and property sectors.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident enough to construct detailed online course programmes with industry experts.
Successful candidates will match the following key requirements:
- Minimum 3 years online content, course production, programme or conference production experience
- Educated to a degree level as a minimum standard, ideally with a Masters or MBA.
- Must have a 2.1 degree in a research-based or humanities subject
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Confident telephone manner
- Exceptional grasp of English language, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Have proofreading skills and an eye for detail
- Confidence in dealing with industry leaders and maintaining good and frequent contact leading up to the implementation of the course
- Implementation of content marketing plan via social media to maximise delegate revenue
- High computer proficiency and knowledge of GotoWebinar platform
- Have good relationship management skills and a team player
Central London Office based in Bloomsbury
Remote work at present with intention to return to office in the near future
Fantastic organisation, with excellent staff retention and reputation
Salary: circa £30,000
Please send your CV and a cover letter to apply
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers (including: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, Spas and Hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!).
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: circa £30,000
- Consultant: Lils