Commercial Manager, Exhibition Sponsorship
Industry leading, established exhibition company with 100+ years strong publishing experience are looking for a talented and confident Commercial Manager.
Exhibition Commercial Manager / Head of Sponsorship Sales
Join a family-run business with excellent core values, a place of impressive staff retention, and a team of truly passionate sponsorship sales professionals.
What is immediately noticeable with this team is that their positivity is contagious!! Looking for a team member to share their vision with plenty of energy!
We are looking for a Commercial Manager to lead and support the exhibition sales team and demonstrate an exceptional example of effective sponsorship sales. You will be growing and strengthening one of the key portfolios by managing the sales team, revenues and expenditures.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an incredible track record in exhibition sponsorship sales, ready to take on a greater leadership role.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead the sponsorship sales team, setting and agreeing individual targets and objectives, and the overall sales strategy.
- Manage the recruiting, training and developing of the sales team to ensure they can sell to or above the required standard.
- Agree individual split of the sales team’s targets based on the overall budget.
- Work with the sales team to continually find and develop new exhibitors that are relevant to each exhibition.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure all sales material, website and brochures etc. are updated and relevant in a timely manner.
- Proven experience in commercial exhibition sponsorship sales
- Proven ability to lead, manage, coach and develop a sales team to success
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent. Also, holding sales and marketing qualifications or accreditations relating would be ideal.
- An understanding of the Highways and Transport, or Construction Industry supply chain - desirable.
- Must be fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
- Good written and interpersonal skills, good systems and database understanding.
- Must be driven, with clear initiative and enthusiasm, and have the ability to multi-task and plan own workload.
- Great company culture, excellent staff retention, and an inclusive working environment
- Regular staff drinks and socials
- 8% pension
- 22 days holiday a year, plus 3 days given at Christmas and bank holidays. For every year of service, gain an extra 2 days of annual leave.
- Flexibility to WFH when required.
Location: Central London / Pimlico
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 basic, plus generous commission
Looking to fill the role immediately!
To apply, please send your CV and short cover letter saying why you think you’d be perfect for the role!
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers (including: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, Spas and Hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!).
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils