Sponsorship Lead /
Senior Business Development Executive
Great commission, stimulating working environment, and international travel.
Join a commercially driven and dynamic events company with a great social culture, lovely office space, and even office dogs!
You’ll be part of a collaborative team, taking the lead on sponsorship sales within a hybrid virtual/physical international portfolio (events in Europe, US and Asia).
You’ll be responsible for generating revenue through building strong client relationships and new business contacts.
An excellent opportunity for a tenacious and driven individual to accelerate their career within a fast-growing conference portfolio – including an industry-leading flagship event!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Take sponsorship lead for the portfolio, throughout the year in UK, Denmark, US and Singapore. Ensuring pricing is set, collateral produced and communicating developments with different Account Managers.
- Prepare email marketing copy and following up with telephone and face-to-face contact.
- Identify, prioritise and qualify new opportunities. Lead discussions with potential clients about their businesses. Prepare proposals.
- Develop a portfolio of clients and build long-term relationships.
- A background in event sponsorship sales
- An interest in business and excellent commercial awareness.
- Naturally inquisitive to probe critical information from clients.
- Tenacity and determination to succeed.
- Ability to build trust and sell in an open and honest manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent academic background. Minimum 2:1
Sponsorship sales experience: £28,000 – 32,000 basic OTE £60K
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers (including: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, Spas and Hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!).
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 - 32,000 basic + OTE £60K
- Consultant: Lils