Event Executive, Oxford Street
Looking for a superstar Event Executive with 2 years event management experience.
Join an established membership organisation in their busy events department. Friendly and social team, interesting event portfolio, fantastic career growth!
As well as a rewarding role organising events, our client offers generous employee benefits!
- Flexible work hours. Working remotely initially, returning to work gradually in November.
- Extremely generous pension – between 7-15% depending on ages and length of service
- 22 days annual leave plus office closed over Xmas
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised café (lunch for £1.50!) plus free refreshments
- Holiday discounts
- Retailer discounts
- Social club
- Financial reward scheme
- Range of sickness and health benefits
About the role
The Event Executive will provide forward planning, coordination, budget management and logistical support to help deliver a series of educational events. Reporting to the Head of Events and working within the wider team, the ideal candidate will have 2 years’ B2B events experience and a professional and proactive approach with a high level of customer service.
The organisation has had a positive restructure, and have a collaborative cultural that focuses on employee development and education!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Venue Liaison & Onsite Event Management – Including all venue sourcing, setup, coordination, and logistics
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to combat complex event logistics
- Experience of managing relationships with sponsors/clients and delivery of their requirements
- Budget management experience, exceptional analytical skills and reporting
- A confident communicator who excels with verbal and written English
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Minimum 1-2 years’ commercial B2B event experience - ideally membership organisation background
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- Planning & organising - capable of prioritising and organising personal workload and able to meet tight deadlines
- Well-developed Customer service skills, professional and helpful attitude
Location: Central London
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management.
Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career?
- Location: London
- Salary: £23-24,000
- Consultant: Lils