Graphic Design and Marketing Specialist
Online publisher of animated, audio-visual presentation lectures, seminar-style talks and case studies by leading world experts from business and academia is looking for a Graphic Design and Marketing Specialist to join the expanding team.
The Graphic Design & Marketing Specialist is responsible for the curation of the visual and written content used to market the business.
Our client offers an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, talented individual with excellent written English to join its team and assist in further expanding its highly rated position in the market.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Creating promotional material in both print and digital
- Adapting and optimising email marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing online advertising campaigns
- Creating and adapting user manuals and other user documentation
- Experience and/or degree in graphic design, marketing or similar discipline
- In-depth understanding of design principles, including layout, typography,
branding, and color theory.
- Excellent software skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Impressive portfolio of previous works.
- Meticulous, attention to detail.
- Ability to create copy for marketing and promotional items
- Familiarity with writing HTML and CSS – Advantage
- Experience in email and digital marketing – Advantage
- Experience with copy writing – Advantage
- Work from both home and office
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management.
Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £24,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils