B2B conference and training course company are seeking a Conference Producer to research and develop conferences for a varied portfolio of online, virtual, hybrid and face-to-face events.
The organisation is part of a multi-channel PR, marketing, events, and media organisation based in Central London. You'll be working remotely initially until the return to office is up and running. Reporting to the Head of Conferences, you’ll be responsible for content-driven programmes, which provide vital policy and industry updates to senior-level attendees.
Conference Producer Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Head of Conferences to produce and regularly review events and the commercial viability of conferences to ensure profitability
- Assist with the implementation of topic generation through intensive telephone and face to face research of topics and develop industry relationships
- Support the wider sponsorship sales and marketing team to implement a comprehensive marketing strategy and deliver content
- Help with the total post event analysis including reports, recommendations, and feedback
- Identify new key marketing opportunities and media partners
- Educated to 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Ideally 6 months’ work/internship experience in a commercial B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to interface with people at all levels within an organisation.
- Commercial awareness and acumen
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Location: London
- Salary: £21,000.00
- Consultant: Lils