Venue Sales and Event Planner
£27,000 - 29,000 DOE, Oxford Street
Join an established membership organisation and medical charity based in Central London. Our client is looking to recruit a bright, commercial and highly organised Venue Sales and Event Planner.
Taking a reactive sales approach, you need to be a superstar at building relationship and client management. With a venue as beautiful as this one, it’s an easy sell!
Fantastic staff benefits, stunning venue, friendly team!
- Beautiful venue in great Oxford Street location
- Generous pension – between 7-15% depending on ages and length of service
- 22 days annual leave plus office closed over Xmas
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised café (lunch for £1.50!) plus free refreshments
- Holiday discounts
- Retailer discounts
- Social club
- Financial reward scheme
- Range of sickness and health benefits
You will be responsible for supporting the Venue Sales and Diary Manager in maximising the sales income of the venue and ensuring optimum use of the dates and space.
- Join the reactive sales team to cross-sell two event venues
- Working with clients from the initial enquiry through to contracted event, final details and on-the-day meet and greet.
- Ensure smooth running of events
- Post-event follow-up to encourage repeat business.
- Proven events office sales (reactive – not proactive) experience within a venue or hotel, ideally London for 2 years or more
- Reactive sales and event planning experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Degree educated, ideally Events Management or relevant field.
- Proficient use of a booking software/database. Experience using Rendezvous advantageous.
Location: Central London
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £27,000 - £29,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils