Technical Editor - Biomedical
Online publisher of animated, audiovisual presentation lectures, seminar-style talks and case studies by leading world experts from business and academia is looking for a Technical Editor to join the expanding team.
The Technical Editor is responsible for the curation of the visual slides that go alongside the seminar-style lectures in the Biomedical and Life Sciences series.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To produce animated, illustrative slides for the series focused on Biomedical and Life Science subjects
- To transform presentations into engaging, professional and user friendly online educational tools
- To understand the key topics discussed by the lecturers to make the slides match what’s being discussed
- To work to tight deadlines
- Minimum 2:1 degree (ideally masters) or equivalent, in a science subject
- Some proven commercial work experience in a business environment
- Strong computer skills. A well-developed aesthetic feel for the use of colour and design in communication is essential
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written, a confident communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of self-motivation
- Be passionate about contributing to the rapidly developing field of online education in business
Intensive training will be provided to the right candidate.
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management.
Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £24,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica