Join a world leading organisation for international legal practitioners. Our client influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal profession throughout the world! Their work spans across almost 200 countries worldwide and delivers events globally!
From their London office, they organise high-profile and content driven events for their members in UK, Europe and North America.
We are seeking a confident and experienced Conference Organiser to take full end-to-end ownership on at least 5 specialist conferences a year.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Research, select and negotiate contracts for conference and social function venues
- Prepare conference budgets
- Coordinate and compile the programmes with Committee Chairs, speakers and inhouse departments
- Liaise with suppliers, venues and internal and external stakeholders
- Speaker management
- Full administrative responsibility for the events
- Onsite event delivery across UK, Europe and North America
- A minimum of one year of event management experience, ideally in a B2B conference company or membership organisation
- Outgoing, positive and helpful attitude. A team player!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A clear telephone manner and ability to communicate with people of different nationalities.
- Be able to work on own initiative
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Happy to travel regionally and internationally and work long hours when needed
Location: St Paul’s, London
Salary: circa £25,000
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: circa £25,000
- Consultant: Lils