Renowned and well-established media and events company with conferences, training courses and forums specifically tailored for the public sector, is seeking a Content Manager to produce and design commercially viable content pieces.
This is a great opportunity for a Content Producer with a passion for writing and a strong interest on current affairs and local public policy to contribute toward the company content strategy.
You will be working in a positive, exciting environment in a fast-paced and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and research focused content professional who wants to network and built strong relationships with key UK public policy organisations.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conducting effective market research to develop cutting edge content projects, and discover any potential new trends and market growth opportunities within the public sector
- Producing research-led content that supports the events portfolio
- In liaison with the Head of Content, you will be responsible to analyse existing pieces of content and identify how best to share the content across different online platforms
- Analysing the company content portfolio to identify missing key areas
- Developing and nurturing strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and associations
- You will be educated to degree level in politics or in a related subject
- A strong interest in current affairs and UK politics is essential
- At least 2 years’ proven experience in content production
- Experience in policy research
- The ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong writing and editing experience with an understanding of SEO processes
- Social media management experience
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with length of service ( plus bank holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer and Christmas Parties
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to pursue a career as a Content Executive, Conference Producer, or Content Producer!
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management.
Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica