The fast-growing London based organisation have an excellent 25-year track record and are in more than 35 cities around the world. The Events Manager will have solid B2B experience in large scale commercial events and must handle responsibility for 6-8 international events a year for up to 500 delegates.
You’ll work in a non-hierarchical work culture with colleagues who are ready to offer help, support and advice. The work will be challenging and rewarding with hope that the right candidate will progress into management opportunities in the near-future. If you want a chance to succeed in an international business, then apply to a company where the people matter most and developing your skills is a focus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Venue selection and site checks
- Sourcing, negotiating and liaising with suppliers including venues, hotels and general travel arrangements
- Sponsor/exhibitor liaison
- Maintain budgets for your events and find effective ways to reduce costs
- Coordinate internal post event evaluation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a commercial B2B events environment
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise with senior executives
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to build and nurture relationships
• Experience proofing copy and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to travel frequently (up to 8 times a year) for 2-5 days at any time
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers and strong family friendly policies
- 20 days holiday per year + additional days at Christmas
Salary: circa £28,000 + generous bonus!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: circa £28,000
- Consultant: Lils