Market leading global conference organiser, part of well known FTSE 250 company is seeking a Conference Producer with at least 6 months’ experience within a commercial role to join their expanding conference business.
As a Conference Producer you will be tasked with researching and developing a range of events across different business areas, mainly for the tax, legal and financial sector. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial and confident candidate eager to produce national and international events for one of the world’s leading conference companies.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To research (both by phone and during face to face meetings) new and existing conference ideas, assess their feasibility, and write innovative and commercially compelling conference programmes based upon the research conducted
- To invite and confirm high-level industry speakers to participate in the programmes produced
- To establish and maintain strong contacts within the sector that you work
- To liaise frequently with your Divisional Manager and to ensure continuous communication on event progress
- To write strong sales and marketing copy in a number of different formats throughout the course of an event’s marketing campaign
- Excellent academic record (including a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent, masters preferred)
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and engaging telephone manner
- Preferable: knowledge of the legal sector
- Preferable: 6 months’ experience of working in a commercial environment post university
Salary: £25K + bonus + benefits
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management.
Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica