A fantastic opportunity for a professional and enthusiastic Event Executive to join a vibrant company working on B2B events within fashion, architecture and building services.
A dynamic Events and Publishing company are looking for an enthusiastic Event Executive with at least 12 months experience to manage a portfolio of bespoke clients within fashion and architecture. This is the perfect opportunity for an Event Executive seeking an opportunity to step into a hands-on operations role.
Based in Old Street, our client offers a vibrant and modern working environment, as well as a competitive salary and bonus package.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- The right candidate will be working with the event manager, providing operational support on a range of live and digital events - including awards, roundtables, dinners, conferences and festivals.
- Drawing up a list of key event deadlines and ensuring all tasks are managed to a precise schedule and costs do not exceed agreed budget/ forecast.
- Taking care of administrative tasks associated with their events.
- Working with commercial, content and marketing teams to ensure digital and print collateral is "onbrand" and consistent.
- Sourcing venues, negotiating contracts and building excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Working closely with editorial teams to develop strong relationships, encouraging integration, good communication and smooth running of projects, and ensuring the best content is produced for events.
- Minimum of 6-12 months experience working in a fast-paced events environment.
- Experience working on conferences, awards and other small events.
- Experience of managing and forecasting budgets
- Experience managing relationships with key stakeholders and delivering their requirements.
- Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines.
- Positive attitude and results-driven
- Location: London
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils